- You will be integrated within the Group Reporting Systems (GRS) team responsible for the maintenance & further development of the reporting solutions used by RTL Group worldwide subsidiaries.
- Under the supervision of experts / project Managers, you will assist in the achievement of the following tasks :
- Reporting - Get familiar with the RTL Group reporting cycles, financial statements and key performance indicators (Invested Capital, Cash flow statement, Value Added, Cash conversion, …) ruled by the IFRS framework.
- Opening balances – Generate the packs for all reportings (Legal, management, Treasury, HR, IT, …) to enable the data collection process of approx. 200 companies.
- Reporting preparation – Define the reporting environment for RTL Group Corporate teams (Consolidation, Controlling, Treasury, HR, Group IT departments).
- Reports – Creation and/or change of reports to check, analyze and publish reporting data.
- Procedures and Processes – Apply, update and improve the policies and processes of the team.
- Projects – Assistance in software updates, patch installations, system migration, …
- Currently studying for a relevant university degree (preferably with focus on Finance/IT);
- Basic IT understanding and feel comfortable working with various applications;
- Fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages; Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills;
- Self-starter but can follow instructions when needed;
- Translate your research findings into logical, structured text / graphs;
- Curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 61 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 30 countries, Fremantle’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 12,500 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.