The Financial Transaction Systems department (FTS), as part of the GTRS department (Group Transactions and Reporting Systems), manages the development and roll-out of SAP solutions and assures the second level support for the SAP platform.
• You will be part of the international competence center team which is in charge of the development and maintenance of RTL Group’s strategic corporate information systems over more than 22 countries and 10 Business Units. These include an ERP system, which is based on our SAP FI/CO template and strongly connected to a Business Warehouse environment for SAP financial data analysis and navigation
• Project Management: you will actively participate in roll-out projects, including analysis of requirements, customization of systems, testing, end-user training
• Support: you will support our worldwide clients and you will contribute to the design and evolution of our SAP template
• In your various activities you will apply (and contribute to improving) the company’s working methods, foster adoption of best practices, and ensure compliance with our IT and Finance norms (ITIL / COBIT based)
• The position is based in RTL Group’s headquarters in Luxembourg and may require frequent travel to the Group’s European and world-wide subsidiaries
- You have participated in the design and roll-out of a SAP “global template” for an international company.
- You want to develop your technical, financial and project management skills within a successful international group.
- You are “results minded”, with a capacity to drive and achieve projects within agreed time and budget.
- You are an expert in ABAP development have at least a 5 year experience in the design and implementation of accounting systems in a large international group, based upon a “template” approach.You also have a first significant experience with SAP HANA and HTML5 / SAPUI5 / OpenUI5.
- You are self-motivated, committed & driven individual assuming responsibility for architectural design, costing, development, support, enhancement, documentation & knowledge transitioning of integrated SAP software solutions.
- Your expertise in Web services, SAP WebDynpro; SAP Enterprise Portal, Optical Character Recognition and Document Management System solutions, as well as Windows Server and database administration will be considered as valuable asset(s).
- You have a relevant IT university degree.
- You have the ambition to develop your accounting and financial skills and within a dynamic international setting.
- You are fluent in English and German (French is an additional asset).
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 56 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTLGroup’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largestinternational creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre contentoutside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensiveglobal network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming ayear and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV,StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 280 YouTube channels,RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTLGroup also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For moreinformation, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group onTwitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.