Broadcasting Center Europe S.A.
Contract - Full Time
01. January 2017
• Design technical solutions of IT infrastructures (LAN/WAN) based on PPDIOO/ITIL models;
• Support sales team in sizing, offer and response to RFP’s;
• Participate in project roll-out (hands-on);
• Ensure project handover to the operational team;
• Keeping abreast of the latest technologies;
• Short missions abroad.
• Degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience;
• Good operational background in TCP/IP protocols;
• Good communication skills and strong customer service orientation;
• Proven time management and documentation skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Will be considered as an advantage:
- Practical experience (e.g. Cisco and other vendors). Any relevant certification/qualifications;
- Datacenter and Telecom transport technology (MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, WDM) knowledge;
- Experience in virtual infrastructure and media industry;
- Any other additional language.
About our company:
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European broadcaster, service provider and integrator in the fields of TV, radio, production, postproduction, telecommunications and IT.
BCE’s customers are key references on the market such as M6, Arte, FremantleMedia, Lagardere, RTL, Euronews, MTG, EIB, Bouygues, 20th Century Fox, NBC Universal, the European Parliament and SES to name but a few. With a highly qualified and motivated staff of 200 persons, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, Radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.