Contract - Full Time
11. January 2017
FremantleMedia UK (FMUK) is offering an exciting and rewarding full time role working alongside FMUK’s Head of Talent. You will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the tenacity and enthusiasm to succeed in the world of Television Production.
This role offers a great opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in Television and Television Production alike. You will be confident, highly organised and keen to learn how to identify and recruit the best Talent in the Television industry.
• Main point of contact for all Talent enquiries
• Maintaining and updating the FMUK bespoke Talent database
• Assisting in recruitment of roles within production across the different labels within FMUK.
• Writing job descriptions and also posting jobs on relevant external Talent sites
• Assisting with the interviewing process where required and managing feedback to both successful and unsuccessful candidates
• Maintaining and developing relationships with the best off screen junior level production Talent across all genres
• Analysis and dissemination of viewing figures/overnights
• Working with the Head of Talent to organise FMUK Production Networking events
• Representing the Head of Talent/FMUK at Talent Related Events
• Attending Talent Forum meetings with the Head of Talent
• Managing the social media Communications for FMUK Talent attraction and launching new social media networks
• Managing relationships with the Executive Assistants within each label
• Supporting HR with the recruitment and allocation of work experience placements
• Building and managing relationships with Universities, Colleges and Schools
• Continuing to develop new contacts/networks with Media related Charities
• Ensuring candidates have the correct right to work documents and taking copies where required
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
• Great communication and organisational skills
• Diary management experience – Preferable
• Experience of using databases – Preferable
• Experience of using Microsoft Access – Preferable
• Experience of working on social media within a professional environment (running twitter/Facebook accounts) – Desirable
• Demonstrates a broad knowledge of the part of the business that they operate in.
• Shows integrity in dealing with confidential information and material.
• Understands other points of view and changes own approach or stance to suit the needs of the situation.
• Work harmoniously in a team, whilst understanding the responsibility of authority and need to refer up when appropriate
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and relationship building skills with a friendly and approachable attitude
• Develops effective relationships with colleagues in other areas of the business, who can assist you in achieving goals.
• Responds to changing circumstances and is resilient, flexible, and willing to depart from plans when occasion demands
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Confidence, assertiveness and decisiveness
• Always forward thinking and planning ahead to ensure best service level
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think this job is for you.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27 January 2017.
** Please note that due to the anticipated high level of response we will only be able to respond to successful applications **