- As a key element of the corporate Information Security team, you directly contribute to IT Governance and Information Security strategy, projects and services on a global scale within the Group.
- Directly contribute to the establishment and promotion of the RTL Group Information Security policies.
- In charge of designing and following up DR testing exercises for central/corporate applications and develop the related Business Continuity Plans.
- Directly contribute to the yearly Information Security Management System and IT Risks assessment and continuous improvement of supporting GRC tools.
- Liaise with our internal competence centres (Group Transaction Reporting Systems department and Cloud Workplace and Identity Programmes) and directly contribute to design, implement and improve the internal controls. You respectively ensure the relationship for ISAE 3402/3000 certifications with external auditors.
- Interact with and support the development of our worldwide Business Unit ISO’s community.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in IT audit/consultancy and IT projects or IT risk management.
- You are experienced with international IT and Information Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, ISO 22301, COBIT, NIST) and ideally with IT audit practices.
- You are holding Information Security related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CISA/CISM, ISO 27k LI/LA).
- You are knowledgeable on data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR, ePrivacy).
- You have a relevant university degree and strong focus in IT applications / solutions design and implementation.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), fluency in French or German are considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are hard worker, results driven and mobile for frequent travels.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with
interests in 60 television channels, eight video-on-demand platforms and 30 radio
stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several
rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s
largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL
channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3
in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or
number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is
RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France,
Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm,
Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and
distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. Fremantle has an international network
of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over
12,500 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of
content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of
its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove,
United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has
become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the
advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com
and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
RTL Group’s Corporate Centre is the head office of one of Europe’s largest and most dynamic media companies. By joining us you enter a fascinating and multifaceted industry, you embark on a career in a passionate working environment where your talent will be recognized, your performance rewarded and your individuality respected.
We offer the opportunity:
- to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture,
- to join a team of international professionals,
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects,
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures.
- Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements