- As a key element of the corporate Information Security team, you directly contribute to IT Governance and Information Security strategy, projects and services on a global scale within the Group.
- Directly contribute to the establishment and promotion of the RTL Group Information Security policies.
- In charge of designing and following up DR testing exercises for central/corporate applications and develop the related Business Continuity Plans.
- Directly contribute to the yearly Information Security Management System and IT Risks assessment and continuous improvement of supporting GRC tools.
- Liaise with our internal competence centres (Group Transaction Reporting Systems department and Cloud Workplace and Identity Programmes) and directly contribute to design, implement and improve the internal controls. You respectively ensure the relationship for ISAE 3402/3000 certifications with external auditors.
- Interact with and support the development of our worldwide Business Unit ISO’s community.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in IT audit/consultancy and IT projects or IT risk management.
- You are experienced with international IT and Information Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, ISO 22301, COBIT, NIST) and ideally with IT audit practices.
- You are holding Information Security related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CISA/CISM, ISO 27k LI/LA).
- You are knowledgeable on data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR, ePrivacy).
- You have a relevant university degree and strong focus in IT applications / solutions design and implementation.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), fluency in French or German are considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are hard worker, results driven and mobile for frequent travels.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The Group also operates the channels RTL CBS Entertainment HD and RTL CBS Extreme HD in Southeast Asia. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 10,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-channel networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s 250 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.