You will be integrated within the Group Reporting Systems (GRS) team responsible for the maintenance & further development of the reporting solutions used by RTL Group worldwide subsidiaries.
Under the supervision of experts / project Managers, you will support project teams on specific tasks to rollout a Budgeting and Planning software at RTL Group.
Understand the business needs / requirements of RTL Group operations in respect of budgeting process;
Prototype / Design solutions in the Budgeting and Planning software;
Rollout at RTL Group operations (Corporate center / business units,…);
Prepare / Review training materials;
Support the end-users in daily operations.
- Currently studying for a relevant university degree (preferably with focus on Finance/IT);
- Basic IT understanding and feel comfortable working with various applications;
- Fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages; Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills;
- Self-starter but can follow instructions when needed;
- Translate your research findings into logical, structured text / graphs;
- Curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,500 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.