- Guaranteeing the playout of television channels in a file based environment.
- First line support in case of system failure and assuring service continuity of the playout operations;
- Network monitoring and configuration;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance according to predefined procedures;
- Propose improvements to maintenance procedures;
- Report and analyze incidents and malfunctions;
- Propose and possibilities to develop solutions in order to avoid incidents or malfunctions;
- Propose and possibilities to develop solutions to improve systems performance;
- Perform testing and ensure validation of new equipment;
- Share your experience with your colleagues.
Bachelor degree in telecommunication or informatics;
Good knowledge in IT, network and electronics;
Experience in digital television and video technologies is an advantage;
Fluent in English and French or German (written and spoken);
Good team player and able to work autonomously;
Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated;
Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment;
Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies;
Being motivated to work in foreign countries;
Willing to work on shifts (7AM - 1AM).
About our company:
Broadcasting Center Europe is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. With focus on technology, we build and integrate complete TV stations; we operate studios, satellite teleports, IT data centers as well as broadcast control rooms for RTL channels and maintain a research & development department. Our applications are used by many broadcasters, studios and production houses.
We offer a competitive Luxembourgish package including among other benefits, a bonus plan, a complementary pension scheme, a health care insurance, an accident and invalidity insurance and a fitness center.