- Directly contribute to the delivery of IT projects in the areas of microsoft Office 365 (including Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business,…) and Identity and Access Management (including Active Directory, Okta,…), as defined by the Group IT project manager(s);
- Directly contribute to the delivery of pre-studies and proof of concepts, blue-prints / designs, build and tests activities, changes, documentation and training;
- Participate in the 2nd level support of related incidents/problems and develop appropriate improvement measures;
- Support and promote compliance with RTL Group IT functional and technical policies;
- Support alignment with RTL Group IT strategy and IT roadmap as defined by the management;
- mix IT/Security and Business/Technological approaches to propose optimal choices and achieve pragmatic results;
- Promote, communicate and organize training of (key) users;
- Apply and contribute to improve the company’s working methods, develop a (key) users community.
• University degree or equivalent qualification in computer science;
• Minimum 2/3 years of proven experience in IT including several of the following areas:
Microsoft, Office 365, SharePoint, Cloud, Collaboration, Developments, Design, IT security and/or Identity and Access Management (Okta is an asset);
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English (French or German are assets);
• Methodical, rigorous and accustomed to high quality standards;
• Pro-active, autonomous and results oriented;
• Strong team player.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,500 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
RTL Group’s Corporate Centre is the head office of one of Europe’s largest and most dynamic media companies. By joining us you enter a fascinating and multifaceted industry, you embark on a career in a passionate working environment where your talent will be recognized, your performance rewarded and your individuality respected.
We offer the opportunity:
- to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture,
- to join a team of international professionals,
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects,
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures.
- Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements