We are looking for a new motivated developer who wants to integrate our development team and take part in their activity in the development of media related applications.
- You will participate in applications development phases (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support/maintenance);
- You will write technical documentation related to your products;
- You will ensure user training.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- You are experienced in Java environment;
- You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset;
- You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are a team player able to communicate easily with others;
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated;
- You like to work in a multi-cultural environment.
About our company:
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European integrator and service provider in the fields of TV channels, radio stations, content production companies, postproduction, telecommunications and IT. BCE’s clients are key stakeholders on media market such as M6, Fun, Fremantlemedia, Endemol, RTL, Euronews… The System, Telecom & Network Services department is an IT and telecom operator, which operates a worldwide network including among other the biggest colocation center of Luxembourg.