08. January 2018
Reporting to: Executive Digital Producer, FMUK
The role: A Digital Producer responsible the development, creation and marketing of digital editorial and commercial content around some of FMUK’s biggest shows. This output includes video, visual and written content across social media and other digital platforms such as mobile games. The role will also be involved in the development and delivery of second screen experiences into new and existing FMUK TV shows and their integration into the first screen.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the Executive Digital Producer and Digital Creative to create entertaining and engaging digital content and experiences around a variety of FMUK shows
· Development of innovative and entertaining editorial / interactive propositions around our shows, particularly in response to sponsor briefs
· Work with the team Production Manager to create and manage digital budgets
· Create strong, visually impactful pitch decks to accompany digital propositions
· Liaise with TV producers and production teams across all of the FMUK labels to develop digital propositions across social media, second screen, mobile apps / games and VR / 360
· Produce digital video content including running studio and location shoots
· Digital project management and reporting on social and commercial activity
Essential Skills and Experience
· Midweight digital producer – ideal for someone with this level of experience or looking to step up from a more junior role.
· Experience in development and delivery of digital content especially in the entertainment genre.
· Experience producing sponsored content / branded entertainment digital activations.
· Experience of managing digital content production across video content / social media.
· An excellent understanding of latest digital, social, app and gaming trends.
· Brilliant creative thinking, a real digital nerd who gets excited about the latest developments and the possibilities they present.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Excellent understanding of social media platforms and audiences
· Experience with managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Experience developing and pitching content ideas to sponsors / broadcasters / other stakeholders.
· Must be proficient in the us of Photoshop, Keynote and Microsoft Office
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Experience working on Live television interactive entertainment
· Experience with mobile app / game development
· A good knowledge of or strong interest in game development
· Basic editing skills using Adobe Premier
Everyone who works in the Company is expected to be flexible regarding their duties. A job description is not an exhaustive list of what an employee is expected to do as roles may change and evolve over time. In particular the duties listed above can vary dependent on each specific production.
Essential Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
• Strong writing and analytic skills
• Branded content and digital sponsorship activations
• Understand the creative aims and demands of digital projects and able to communicate ideas into practical reality
• Proactively acquires knowledge of new technologies and platforms
• Good understanding of new technology with a commitment to constantly keep up to date
Able to create beautiful visualizations which communicate a
• Share knowledge and information with team to help inform digital strategy
• Work harmoniously in a team, willing to help out others
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and relationship building skills
• Actively demonstrate willingness to work flexibly across range of output
• Available to attend filming out of hours including weekends
• Available to travel for work when required
• Responds to changing circumstances and is resilient, flexible, and willing to depart from plans when occasion demands
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to prioritise and identify key production demands accordingly
• Confidence, assertiveness and sound editorial judgement
• Embraces the responsibility of a role with wide areas of interest in a proactive, positive and effective manner
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org