- You will be part of the international competence centre which is in charge of the development of RTL Group’s strategic corporate information systems over more than 22 countries and 10 Business Units. These include an ERP ecosystem, which is based on our SAP template and strongly connected to a Business Warehouse environment for SAP financial data analysis and navigation
- You will also participate in the implementation of a concept for continuous improvement to optimise existing processes as well as design and implement new processes/controls/Reports
- You will actively participate in roll-out projects, including analysis of requirements, customization of systems, testing, end-user training.
- The position is based at RTL Group’s offices in Luxembourg and may require frequent travel to the Group’s European and world-wide subsidiaries.
- You have a relevant Business/Finance university degree and have the ambition to develop your technical, accounting, financial and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English (French or German is an additional asset)
- You are a team-player and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- You are highly mobile in Europe and in the US
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, Fremantle, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,500 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the advanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.