06. March 2018
Reporting to: Director of Production, FMUK Unscripted and Creative Director, Thames
The role: Thames is Britain’s leading producer of quality entertainment TV, and is home to the UK’s biggest and best entertainment programmes
This role is to provide an efficient PA and administrative function to the Director of Production, FMUK Unscripted and Creative Director, Thames.
· Acting as main point of contact for the Director of Production, FMUK Unscripted and Creative Director, Thames, managing the flow of information with the rest of the company and externally.
· Complex diary Management for the Director of Production, FMUK Unscripted and Creative Director, Thames, taking messages, screening calls, arranging meetings.
· Keeping up good relationships with other PAs to commissioners and controllers.
· Opening the post.
· Drafting correspondence and general typing as required.
· Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, and organising relevant hospitality.
· Managing hotel/travel/transport bookings when required, producing detailed itineraries for all involved and ensuring that all costs adhere to the Company expenses guidelines.
· Dealing with correspondence, booking meeting rooms and conferences.
· Maintaining up to date and relevant filing systems.
· General administration for the team to include managing key office supplies.
· Arrange functions as required.
· Any other duties, as directed – including providing support for the development team and across the company where required.
· Petty cash and expenses.
· Manage the use of the departmental credit cards, monitor usage, collate/input invoices and send to accounts.
· Assist with contracts across Thames shows.
· Provide holiday cover for other PAs in Thames when appropriate.
· Manage staff ticket allocations for X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent.
· Meet and greet guests, and show them up to the office.
· Prepare tea and coffee for meetings and arrange lunch when necessary.
· Take minutes in meetings as required.
· Generate and compile in advance any necessary information for relevant meetings.
Qualifications & Experience:
· General administration and secretarial experience supporting senior/board level positions.
· Computer Literacy – Intermediate/Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Good working knowledge of Internet and email packages and other databases.
· Demonstrates a broad knowledge of the part of the business that they operate in.
· Shows integrity in dealing with confidential information and material.
· Takes an active interest in creative aspects of the business and shows.
· Understands other points of view and changes own approach or stance to suit the needs of the situation.
· Works harmoniously in a team, whilst understanding the responsibility of authority and the need to refer up when appropriate.
· Excellent inter-personal, communication and relationship building skills with a friendly and approachable attitude.
· Develops effective relationships with colleagues in other areas of the business, who can assist in achieving goals.
· Responds to changing circumstances and is resilient, flexible, and willing to depart from plans when occasion demands.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Confidence, assertiveness and decisiveness.
· Proactive, forward-thinking and plans ahead to ensure best service level.
Everyone who works with the Company is expected to be flexible regarding their duties. A job description is not an exhaustive list of what an employee is expected to do as roles may change and evolve over time.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March 2018