RTL Belgium S.A.
| Luxembourg Ville/Bruxelles
Contract - Full Time
01. January 2019
You will support the groups’ Information Security posture at our Belgium and Luxembourg Business Units.
- Ensure ISO27 based ISMS risks assessment for the Luxembourg and Belgium entities in scope;
- Setup and ensure delivery of operational IS related projects and tools, in close collaboration with respective local IT teams;
- Ensure continuous information exchanges with BUs stakeholders (Management, IT, legal, finance…) and support security awareness messages / communications;
- On a regular basis, inform and consult BU Executive Management on IS related topics;
- Propose and ensure execution of security mitigations, initiatives and action plans, aligned with Group IS strategy and initiatives;
- Leverage on Group security referenced solutions, services or communications and contribute to the continuous improvement of these solutions.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in computer science;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber Security, IT Audit or Risk Management positions;
- Proven work expertise with Information Security (IS)/IT frameworks, such as:
o ISO 2700x;
- Knowledgeable on Data protection regulation (EU) and their IT impact;
- Exposure to audit and certification reports, capacity to structure and ensure effective internal controls and procedures;
- Active certification (or equivalent) holder, such as:
o ISO 27k LI/LA.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and French;
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, withinterests in 61 television channels and 30 radio stations, content production throughoutthe world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The televisionportfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany,M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are eitherthe number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagshipradio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in otherstations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s contentproduction arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators,producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. Withoperations in 30 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network isresponsible for more than 12,500 hours of programming a year and distributesover 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the on-demand services of itsbroadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul, Divimove, UnitedScreens and FremantleMedia’s more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group hasbecome the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns theadvanced video ad serving platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV by post to RTL Group S.A., Laetitia Valappia, Human Resources Department, L-2850 Luxembourg; or apply on the company’s website www.rtlgroup.com/careers