Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland is one of Germany’s leading media companies. Its television channels alone reach an average 60 million people in Germany.
The future is changing – it also changes TV. smartclip has been changing since its founding year in 2008. As a leading video advertising technology company, smartclip offers a true multi-screen advertising experience across all digital devices with our proprietary supply-side platform (SSP), the SmartX Platform. We provide yield-optimised content monetization for connected TVs, smart TVs, linear TV, mobile devices all over the web. smartclip pioneers the future of TV brand advertising delivery and creates innovative solutions for interactive brand experience by optimizing media efficiency, reach and audience targeting. We are part of RTL Group and operate a wide network of subsidiaries all over Europe. Internet: http://www.smartclip.com/
In this role you will have strong responsibility and ownership in designing and growing commercial partnerships.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, maintaining and optimizing partnerships in such a way that they will generate optimal demand for both SpotX Europe labels (SpotX and smartclip)
- Responsibility to bring the current partnership portfolio to the next level, and together with the product and commercial lead you will identify new partnerships that can generate additional demand
- Lead of creating a setup that makes these partnership work, including designing the deal, building a relation with internal and external stakeholders, growing an understanding of their sales approach and aligning this with our products and processes
- Consulting and training of partners
- Generating feedback for product improvement and generating a growing Revenue
- You have completed your studies or comparable education and several years of professional experience in the online industry
- Ideally you have a background in online advertising, and experience in managing partnerships and product development
- Commercial experience and affection is a must, basic technical and product development knowledge is very helpful
- Most important is that you are the one that creates momentum – internal and external – to make the partnership work.
- The role holds strong responsibility and ownership, which is something you need to feel comfortable with
- Teamwork and close cooperation with internal and external teams are key
- You are willing to travel
- You can easily manage conversations in English, verbally and in writing
- High degree of flexibility - even parents with younger children are welcome to us, because we understand that here in particular flexible solutions are important
- Attractive office space near the port of Hamburg (Hafencity)
- Company benefits, such as gym contributions
- Cooperative and competently working atmosphere
- Free space for personal design and development opportunities
- Varied and responsible tasks as well as a attractive salary